Avoiding Memory Leaks in NodeJS: Best Practices for Performance
This is part of my "memory-management" series
- 🚀 Demystifying memory management in modern programming languages
- 🚀 Visualizing memory management in JVM(Java, Kotlin, Scala, Groovy, Clojure)
- 🚀 Visualizing memory management in Golang
- 🚀 Visualizing memory management in Rust
- Avoiding Memory Leaks in NodeJS: Best Practices for Performance
This is a post by me originally published in AppSignal blog as a guest author. This is just a excerpt from the same.
Memory leaks are something every developer has to eventually face. They are common in most languages, even if the language automatically manages memory for you. Memory leaks can result in problems such as application slowdowns, crashes, high latency, and so on.
If you like this article, please leave a like or a comment.
Cover image credit: AppSignal
Post 6 of 6 in series "memory-management".